KYT NX RACE CARBON RACE-D YELL
- Shell produced in Triaxial Composite (carbon,Kevlar, Fiberglass) with high resistance to crashes. NX-Race shell is produced in two sizes: M and L.
- PROTECTIVE POLYSTYRENE
- Internal polystyrene liner realized in three sizes (S, M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the energy produced by the impact.
- The visor of NX-Race is PC injected, antiscratch, optic in class 1 with variable thickness. The hooks and rotation system allows the visor removal without tools.
- Internal Polystyrene liner was studied to work in symbiosis with the three front air intakes on the external shell. Particular channelings, obtained on polystyrene, allow to air flow intake an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air.
- The cheek pads and the internal comfort shell can be removed, washed and replaced. They are made of precious bielastic fabric with specific fibers coupled with sponges with open cells for the best air flow in order to keep fresh and dry.
- The retention system is equipped with DD ring.
- NX-Race is equipped with PINLOCK Max Vision lens included.