SHOEI X-SPIRIT3 KAGAYAMA TC5 GREY BLACK
Shoei X-Spirit III Fullface Helmet
The ultimate racing helmet - Shoei X-Spirit III. Marc Márquez is fighting for the 2016 MotoGP title wearing precisely this helmet. It combines a unique design with exceptional adaptability to the individual rider.
Outstanding protection and comfort are also key features of this full-face racing helmet. Our overall rating: world-class!
- Visor: clear, with Pinlock anti-fog visor insert and ready for tear-offs
- Material: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix+) fibreglass
- Outer shell sizes: 4 (XS-S, M, L, XL)
- Fastener: Double 'D'
- Weight: approx. 1,350 g
- Lining: hypoallergenic, 3D-shaped interior, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: adjustable forehead and top inlets, 4 rear extraction vents and adjustable chin ventilation
- Other features: includes chin curtain, breath guard and E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System), which makes it easier to remove the helmet in the event of an accident, dual visor locking
- Certificates: ECE 22.05
Good to know:
- The X-Spirit III has a 6-layer AIM+ outer shell design for optimal impact absorption
- The excellent cushioning is achieved with the innovative lining, which incorporates various EPS elements.
Comfort & fit:
- The inner padding elements are adjustable, allowing the helmet to be perfectly customised to suit your particular riding position.
Fresh air supply:
- Optimal air circulation is achieved with three forehead and chin inlets plus four rear outlets, which together create a suction effect that effectively draws hot, stale air out of the helmet as you ride.
Aerodynamics & design:
- Multiple spoilers and baffles for excellent aerodynamics